Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before installing the software. Do not install or use the software until you have read and accepted all of the license terms.
This EULA is an agreement between the end user (hereinafter referred to as You or Licensee) and Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Co., Ltd and the developer and owner of the program and software (hereinafter referred to as Tiger Data Recovery, Licensed Software or SOFTWARE). By using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Co., Ltd, as licensor, grants to you, the licensee, a non-exclusive right to download and/or install the accompanying Tiger Data Recovery software program(s) (hereinafter the “Licensed Software” or “SOFTWARE”) on a certain number of computer(s)/ device(s) in accordance with the number of the license(s) you purchased and use the SOFTWARE in accordance with the terms contained in this license.
- PERSONAL-USE LICENSE
If you acquire the SOFTWARE under an personal-use license it is for your own use under the general terms above.
- PRFESSIONAL-MULTI-USE LICENSE
One copy can be installed on multiple devices. If you are professional-multi-use license holder then you may install the SOFTWARE in multiple devices.
The SOFTWARE is owned by Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Co., Ltd and protected by copyright law and international copyright treaties. You may not remove or conceal any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the software.
- Licensee may not and agrees not to or enable others to modify, adapt, translate, sublicense, rent, lease, or loan all or any portion of SOFTWARE or Related Documentation.
- Licensee may not and agrees not to or enable others to create any derivative works from all or any portion of the SOFTWARE or Related Documentation; and Licensee may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the SOFTWARE.
- Licensee may not and agrees not to or enable others to use a previous version of the SOFTWARE after receiving a media replacement or upgraded version as a replacement to a prior version (in such case Licensee must destroy the prior version).
- Licensee may not and agrees not to or enable others to use the SOFTWARE in the operation of any business, aircraft, ship, nuclear facilities, life support machines, communication systems, or any other equipment in which the failure of the software could lead to personal injury, death, or environmental damage.
- Licensee may not and agrees not to or enable others to remove or obscure Licensor’s copyright or trademark notices, or the copyright and trademark notices of any third parties that Licensor has included in the SOFTWARE or Related Documentation.
- Licensee may not and agrees not to or enable others to use the SOFTWARE to host applications for third parties, as part of a facility management, timesharing, service provider, or service bureau arrangement.
- Licensee may not install the SOFTWARE on other devices after the SOFTWARE has been installed on one device without Licensor’s prior consent.
- Licensee may not and agrees not to or enable others to use the SOFTWARE in any manner that is illegal or not authorized by this EULA.
Licensee can only install one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single device. The Licensee must be the primary user of the device on which the SOFTWARE is installed. This Agreement shall apply to all installations of the SOFTWARE. Installation of the SOFTWARE on two or more devices is prohibited. The Licensee may purchase and install multiple licenses if Licensee wants to install software on two or more devices. Licensee shall be solely responsible for all expenses incurred in Licensee’s installation and use of the SOFTWARE.
Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Co., Ltd is committed to helping protect your privacy at all times except as otherwise provided in this Agreement. This statement explains the anonymous data collection process and usage practices for the Software Improvement Program of Tiger Data Recovery.
In order to provide and improve the software, its features, and user’s experience, we will automatically collect, maintain process and use information concerning the way the various modules and functionalities of Tiger Data Recovery software are being used. Information is also gathered anonymously for the purpose of statistical analysis about Software usage.
We will only use such information for the purpose of providing end users with the best possible software experience. The collected data will not be disclosed, shared, sold, traded or rented to any third parties for marketing purposes. For users who do not wish to enable this service, you may opt-out in the advanced options menu during the installation process.
This license is effective until terminated. The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of the limitations, conditions or obligations described herein. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Co., Ltd software and Tiger Data Recovery software and all other materials in Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Original Distribution Package and, at Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology’s sole discretion, any or all of the files created by you using Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Co., Ltd software and Tiger Data Recovery software and distributed to others.
The SOFTWARE contains technological measures that are designed to prevent its unlicensed or illegal use. The SOFTWARE may contain enforcement technology that limits Licensee’s ability to install and uninstall the SOFTWARE on a machine to no more than a finite number of times, for a finite number of devices and for a defined period in time designated by the purchased License. The SOFTWARE may require activation during installation and in the Documentation. If any of such applicable activation procedure(s) is not followed, the SOFTWARE may only operate for a finite period of time. If activation is required, but the Licensee doesn’t complete activation within the finite period of time set forth in the Documentation or explained during installation, the SOFTWARE will cease to function until activation has been completed, by which time functionality will be restored. If Licensee has any problem with the activation process, Licensee may contact the Licensor customer service for support.
Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Co., Ltd SOFTWARE’S LIABILITY TO LICENSEE UNDER ANY PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR DAMAGES FINALLY AWARDED SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID HEREUNDER BY LICENSEE TO Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Co., Ltd SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Shanghai Yixuan Network Technology Co., Ltd SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, HOWEVER CAUSED OR ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY.